Everyone’s needs are different, and scalp micro usa pigmentation can meet other desires. Here are the different reasons for using this technique.
Micropigmentation: how does it work?
Using a stylus to pigment the skin, the demographer draws an imitation of hair regrowth by dots or shading to reduce the contrast between the scalp and the hair to reproduce the stem realistically—hair on the skull.
The excellent needle allows it to special place natural and hypoallergenic pigments adapted to the pH of the skin in the epidermis.
The color of these pigments is determined beforehand according to your phototype (skin tone) and the colour of your hair. The pigment’s depth and rate of distribution will also be adapted according to the expected antalya escort bayan result.
Depending on the desired density and the treated area, the drawn follicles will be more or less close together to create an effect adapted to your desires. It is also possible to attenuate between the scalp and long hair and imitate the shaved hair drawing to melt the scar.
On what types of hair can skin pigmentation be performed?
- frizzy hair
In short, all hair types!
An alternative to hair transplantation
When hair transplantation is contraindicated (patient too young, hair loss not advanced enough, donor area not sufficient, etc.), micro pigmentation is a solution that creates the illusion of greater hair density without going through the hair transplant case.
And if you are not yet ready to take the plunge of medical intervention, this aesthetic technique is a good compromise.
In addition to a hair transplant
If you have already undergone a hair transplant whose results are not up to your expectations and want to complete the rendering, this technique can also satisfy you.
It is recommended to correct harvested areas related to hair transplants performed with archaic methods, such as FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation), which leaves a long scar behind the skull, or FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), which promotes the appearance of marks from samples, or IFA (Automated Follicular Implantation) which leaves holes linked to aggressive samples from the donor area.
Finally, if your hair transplant has left a “doll’s hair” effect, micro pigmentation is ideal for filling in the inter-graft spaces.
Hide hair loss
The expert demographer can cover an entirely hairless area for a successful “shaved head” effect. It is the ideal hair loss solution for people wishing to stay shaved! In the case of densification, these pigmented micro-points of the exact colour of your hair create a trompe-l’oeil by attenuating the contrast between the scalp and the hair.
hide a scar
It is also possible to hide birth scars, scars related to an accident, scars due to a FUT (or the technique of the strip), or an FUE. However, hair transplant scars can only be concealed if older than six months. It is possible to hide a spot by covering it with micro-dots for a faded effect.
Redraw the hairline to give style
Depending on each person’s needs, the expert adapts the colour of the pigments and the shape of the hair designs for an undetectable natural result. Thus, each micro pigmentation is unique and fully personalized.
Whether you are a man or a woman, this technique does not exclude anyone and offers confidence and assurance to those tempted. The profiles of micro-pigmentation enthusiasts are very numerous:
a woman who wants to densify her hair at the level of the line, a man who wishes to rework his hair look. Everyone may have a reason for having micro pigmentation. The demographic expert aims to understand the nature of your hair annoyance to offer you the aesthetic solution best suited to your needs.
In summary, micro pigmentation is for you if:
- You want to hide more or less significant hair loss (or alopecia),
- We have significant baldness, wish to harmonize your face, obtain a shaved head effect,
- We don’t want to use camouflage cosmetics (powders, lacquers, etc.)
- You do not have a satisfactory donor area for a hair transplant,
- We want to redraw or affirm a homogeneous and natural hairline,
- You are complexed by scars due to hair transplants with strip harvesting (FUT), extraction points or FUE reception holes and want to camouflage them,
- We would like to complete a hair transplant for a more successful visual result, with a higher density with the naked eye. In this case, derma pigmentation can be performed 3 to 6 months after the hair transplant.
Who is micro pigmentation suitable for?
- To bald men,
- For women suffering from alopecia,
- To those who have had a disappointing hair transplant,
- For those who have had skull surgery,
- For patients who have had recourse to heavy treatments such as chemotherapy,
- To those who want to hide the scars of an accident,
- For those who want to camouflage a stabilized alopecia areata,
If you want to read more click Here