Cannot login to My Asus Router
To configure an appropriate router to meet the demands of the user, it is necessary to go to the configuration or set up web page for the router. There is no difference between the Asus router and other routers. Although it’s easy to set up but if you can’t connect to my Asus router, it’s impossible to accomplish it. There could be a myriad of causes for this error like cannot login to asus router or asus router login not working.
There are a variety of reasons for the error, such as internet connectivity isn’t working correctly and the Asus router itself isn’t working properly, or it could be because the default IP you entered is incorrect.
Procedure for the login
The method to fix the issue of not being able to connect to my Asus router is quite easy if you have the necessary technical expertise. So, in this section of our article, we’ll discuss the steps you need to follow when setting up the Asus router.
- To begin by using an Ethernet cable, connect the LAN port of your Asus router to the port for LAN on your device.
- Use a browser on the internet and, in it, type your default address in the address box in order to open the configuration settings of your router. The default address by looking at the label that is on the bottom of the Asus router.
- Then, on the login page, type in the username and password into the settings screen of the Asus router. A default username and password is present on the label located at bottom of the device.
- If, at the end of the day, everything you input is correct the page of configuration will be displayed.
Solutions for the Asus Router Login Issue
In this section, you will find a set of tools that can help you eliminate this issue easily. If you’re not a computer expert Don’t fret.
Troubleshooting for the Asus router configuration:
- The first step is to get the Ethernet cable and connect your device to your router.
- In the search pane on your computer, type in “control panel”. From the results of your search choose the Control Panel as an option. This will open the Control Panel Window.
- In that window, search for and click on the category Network and Internet. After that, choose the option “Network and Sharing Center”.
- In the window, click on the left pane, and select the option ‘Change adapter settings.
- Start the new tab and choose the adapter you connected via the wire. Right-click and tap on the option “Properties. In the window ‘Properties’ of the adapter, you have selected find and select the option Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’.
- Select the option “Receive an IP address automatically Click “OK”.
- Use a web-based browser, for instance Internet Explorer. After that, select the Tools menu and then from the Options menu choose ‘Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options screen, click on the tab called ‘Connections’. Within this tab, click on the section called ‘Local Area Network (LAN) settings and click the option “LAN settings’.
- Then, in the dialog box with the identical title as that button delete the box ‘Use the proxy server to connect to your LAN. Click on “OK”.
- Within the search bar enter Windows Firewall, and choose the option called Windows Defender Firewall. Then, in the left pane , select the option ‘Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off’.
- In the sections ‘Private Network settings as well as ‘Public network settings’, choose the option ‘Shut off Windows Defender Firewall.’. After that, press the “OK.
This post is all about the Basic troubleshooting of the asus router login and with the help of this post you can fix all issues of your asus router like , asus router reset , asus router not working etc.