Be its modern architecture, mud volcanoes, and stone carvings, or Yanar dak, where fire erupts from the ground. There is so much to see and do in Azerbaijan. However, foreigners visiting Azerbaijan must first obtain an asan visa azerbaijan from Azerbaijani diplomatic missions. While this is true, 90 countries, including India, are eligible for the ASAN e-Visa in addition to these basic types of Azerbaijani visas. There is also a visa on arrival. Let’s take a look at the features, requirements, and fees.
We have mentioned earlier that some countries have to apply for asan e visa azerbaijan through traditional diplomatic missions. While some countries may pay a visa fee, some countries are also eligible for Azerbaijan visas on arrival, and the rest have easy-to-use online visa services. And this online visa is called an ASAN visa.
Information You Need to About Azerbaijan e-Visa:
The Azerbaijan e-Visa is valid for 90 days and allows you to stay only for 30 days. The entry type of the visa electron azerbaijan is the only one. The validity of the asan electronic visa begins three business days after submitting your documents. The electronic device is invalid if not used within its validity period. After leaving the Republic of Azerbaijan, an electronic ticket must be applied to re-enter the country.
Five important facts about the Azerbaijan visa:
- If the ASAN visa system cannot read the scanned copy of the passport’s data page, the electronic visa will be denied.
- Applicants with dual citizenship or more than one nationality can azerbaijan travel with a passport shown during the e-Visa application.
- The passport’s validity period must be three months after the expiration date of the electronic visa, which is 90 days.
- The validity period of the electronic visa begins within three days from the date of presentation of the document.
- ASAN Visa system is not responsible for e-Visa or entry refusal. Even the electronic visa is approved following Article 16 of the Immigration Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
What are the Azerbaijan visa requirements?
The documents required for the Azerbaijan e-Visa are as follows:
- Scan a photocopy of your passport size photo.
- airline ticket confirmation
The passport must be valid for at least three months from the expiration date of your visa. It is essential to upload a clear copy. Electronic access will be denied because the ASAN Visa system reads the biodata page.
Do you need a visa to visit Azerbaijan?
Yes, Indian passport holders must apply for an Azerbaijani visa in advance. We recommend that you use at least one week before your planned trip. Indians can also benefit from discounted airfares and hotel reservations to Azerbaijan. We specialise in helping Indian passport holders with all their visa requirements.
Do I need a transit visa if I stay in Azerbaijan?
Typically, Azerbaijan transit visas provide a stay of 5 days. However, it is necessary to apply at the Azerbaijani embassy or embassy. Therefore, we recommend it if your country is eligible for an e-Visa or ASAN visa. Let me use an Azerbaijan Visa online.