Having basic pieces in your wardrobe builds any outfit, whereas some men’s clothing styles statement pieces are eye-catching and they necessarily don’t are bright coloured or oversized but generally are bold and unique as they can level up your game from good to great.
Essentials of every men’s clothing style-
- White shirt- how can be a men’s wardrobe complete without these. A white shirt is wore casually with a basic pair of sneakers. For a formal look it is worn with a suit. It is a timeless staple t-shirt for men online in every man’s wardrobe.
- Casual t-shirts- they are the first piece that comes to our mind when we think of basics. Especially if you like keeping it casual, they can also be worn in both ways. One is you can spot them with a blazer keeping it stylish yet simple. Simply just t-shirts for men online, but don’t wear graphic tees instead go for plain colours like black, blue or maybe grey.
- Jeans- if you like keeping it classic start with two pairs of jeans one would be light wash and dark-coloured denim. Fit is totally depends on your style like a snug or a loose pair of denim. we can dress it up or down if thinking of keeping it casual. Pair it with a plain t-shirt or maybe a shirt. If thinking of dressing up pair it with a blazer. One should really invest in a good pair of denim as it goes a long way.
- Sneakers- having a good pair of sneakers is a must-have in every men’s clothing style, but if you want to invest in only one pair what should it be? White sneakers as they are the best to work with as they go with nearly every outfit.
- Blazer- every man should have at least two of these, one is a blazer and the other is a blazer jacket. A blazer goes with formals as it mainly come in dark colours like black, and navy blue. A blazer is worn in formal events whereas blazer jacket is for a semi-formal look. A blazer in particular for a dinner date looks chic it comes in light colours. It is used when dressing down as they are mostly casual. When paired with the right pieces and also goes with semi-formal looks.
- Sunglasses- if you like accessorising, sunglasses are equally minimalist and men’s clothing styles statement if chosen wisely. They not only raise your sense of style but protect your eyes. When choosing to pick the shape that suits your face the best.
- watches- accessories are as important as phones, wallets and keys. Ideally one should have at least two whether you are a watch guy or not.
- Polo tees- last on the list is polo t-shirts, they are collared t-shirts for men online those who like keeping it casual can go for polo t-shirts as they are the best summer wardrobe staples to stay cool in hot and humid weather. You can always accessorise your outfit with sunglasses or maybe a classic watch.
I hope it helped!
For best offers on men’s clothing do visit Tistabene.