WPC boards have gained appeal as an alternative to plywood and real wood. However, they do have certain drawbacks. One of the main causes for its rising use is the fact that the production of WPC boards does not contribute to deforestation. Wood Plastic Composite Board is the full name for WPC boards. 70% virgin polymer, 15% additional chemicals, and 15% wood powder make up its makeup. Because of their excellent strength and longevity, these boards are frequently utilized in the construction industry. WPC boards have a variety of benefits. Now for more information:
Benefits of WPC Boards
Resistance to termites:
WPC boards are a wonderful material for furniture that is termite-proof. One of the key benefits of WPC wood over real wood is this. These boards are also the ideal choice for outdoor applications.
WPC wood is moisture resistant, in contrast to traditional construction materials. They are excellent building materials for cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom because of the increased likelihood of moisture absorption.
UV ray resistance:
WPC board are available in a variety of colors. The color of outdoor furniture typically fades in the heat. wpc bretter is suited for external applications since they withstand UV radiation. They are frequently used to create garden furniture, flowerpots, landscape elements, and facades.
One of the key advantages provided by WPC boards is durability. Rain, chemicals, humidity, and other environmental factors have no effect on them. They are simple to use as well. These boards can be fixed anywhere they need to be using standard tools.
WPC wood biodegrades. With the utilization of recyclable resources including wood, agricultural, and plastic waste during manufacture, it is possible for it to be completely recyclable. Additionally, very little waste is produced throughout the production process. wpc holz may be recycled as well, and most of them come with a buyback guarantee.
Benefits of WPC Boards:
- WPC boards may seem like real wood, but they are easily distinguishable. WPC board furniture has the appearance of genuine wood, although the finishing is not as high-end. These boards cannot produce a natural hardwood appearance of excellent grade.
- The resistance of WPC board to high temperatures is very low. As a result, it has an impact on both the manufacture and use of WPC boards. The boards, for instance, cannot be cut using laser cutters because they risk burning them. Similar to this, its use in the kitchen requires careful consideration because hot tools cannot be used on it.
- It is well known that the initial cost is higher than that of other substitute materials.
Applications and Uses for WPC Boards:
- WPC board are appropriate for a variety of indoor and exterior applications because of their excellent durability and resistance to termites, excessive humidity, and temperature changes.
- Pools, patio furniture, park benches, outdoor paneling, windows, WPC doors, planter boxes, outdoor deck flooring, and prefabricated homes are just a few examples of external uses for WPC board.
- WPC boards can also be used inside. The modular kitchen, wall paneling, closets, window and door frames, bathroom cabinets, railings, office furniture, and industrial sector are some popular application areas.
- WPC boards are also employed in advertising on a business level. Additionally, they are employed in the creation of display boards, graphics, exhibition stands, and sign boards.
WPC materials provide a lot of advantages, including strong durability. A cutting-edge material called WPC board may be utilized to reduce the deforestation and waste that often result from utilizing traditional construction materials. It is a fantastic strategy for approaching sustainability in the building industry. We are a reputable manufacturer of WPC sheets with a distinguished clientele. We provide WPC board in every shape and size that are ideal for both business and home use.