Since emails are an important method of communication, it becomes essential that you are able to see all the emails that you receive at the right time. But if you are not getting the notifications for those emails, then it is a matter of concern. If you are facing Outlook notifications not working on iPhone issues, then you are at the right place as we are going to solve your problem of notifications not working in Outlook. Continue reading to know what are the various things that you need to keep in mind when the Outlook notification is not working.
Methods to Fix Outlook Notifications Not Working on iPhone Issue
Method 1: Restart your iPhone
This is one of the easiest and the first methods that you can try if you have Outlook notifications not working. Before you get into other technical solutions, you can simply try to restart your phone and see if you have started receiving the notifications or not. You can also send an email from another device to your iPhone to see if it has started working.
Method 2: Check the Outlook app notification setting
The other method that you can try is to check the Outlook notification setting. The case may be that the popup notifications setting is off. To check the notification setting, you can follow the following steps:
- Start the Outlook app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the profile picture icon at the top corner and press the Settings icon.
- Click on notifications under the mail section.
- Tap on Focused and Other inboxes.
- Now you will receive notifications for all the emails that you get on your account.
Method 3: Update the Outlook app
You may also update the Outlook app if you face Outlook notifications not working issues. Sometimes, there is a bug in the existing app, and that creates notification issues. To update the app, you just need to open the app store and search for Outlook in the search bar. You can press the update button that is displayed before the app icon.
Method 4: Check the phone notification
There are more notification settings in the Settings app in addition to those in the Outlook app. You must also verify and turn on notifications for Outlook there.
Check Outlook notifications on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Select Outlook by swiping it down.
- Click on notifications.
- Turn on the toggle next to “Allow notifications” on the next screen. If it’s on, turn it off and then back on.
- You are now done getting the notifications.
Method 5: Check the do not disturb mode
On your iPhone, you might have enabled the Do not disturb (DND) option and forgotten about it. So, verify your phone’s DND settings.
- Go to Settings, then Sound next, do not disturb on an Android device.
- Go to Settings, then do not disturb the iPhone. If you want to keep it enabled, either turn it off completely or check individual settings. Do also check the Schedule DND settings.
You can use these methods to fix the Outlook Notifications Not Working on iPhone issue. We hope that you were able to resolve the Notifications not working in Outlook.
For more useful articles, follow: – https://blogsteak.com