The most visited city in the whole United Arab Emirates is Dubai. The tallest and the most famous building ‘The Burj Khalifa’ is situated in Dubai. The city was established as a fishing town in the 18th century. There are 3.4 million people living in the city.
Below is a list with the top 5 skyscrapers in Dubai.
1. Burj Khalifa
This building can be found at 555m above sea level. Burj Khalifa, one of the most technologically advanced structures, is located at 555 metres above sea level. It is a very beautiful structure. This structure attracts many foreigners and tourists across the world. It is an example of modern architecture. It is a very attractive structure.
Burj Khalifa park:
The tower is situated in the middle of a 27-acre park. 15 million gallons water are collected from this location each year. This water is used in irrigation of the plants and landscaping. It is also a supply to the Dubai Fountain. Burj Khalifa is among very famous structures in the world.
Here are some tips
- Burj Khalifa can be accessed every day from 8.30 to 10.00 am.
- At the Top is best visited between 4:30 and 6:00 PM. This gives you the best opportunity to see the stunning Dubai skyline at night.
- If you want to see the sunset from the top, book a slot at least ninety minutes in advance.
- You can see the sunset from this location, but you should allow yourself plenty of time.
2. Marina 101
Marina 101, the second tallest building in Dubai, is located at the Marina waterfront. It houses a 5-star hotel with 281 rooms. The 34th to 100th floors have apartments. The 101st floor has a restaurant and a club lounge. It is also the tallest building in the country, at 32 meters. Marina 101 consists of many rooms in the structure.
3. Princess Tower
The Princess Tower is located in Dubai’s Marina District. This is a very beautiful among the other structures. There are certain visiting time slots for this building. The time slots are:
Check-in Time: 2:30 p.m.
Check out the Time:12:00pm
- Get free Wi-Fi
Here are some of the most popular spots of interest:
- Mall of the Emirates is located 9 km from the property.
- Burj Khalifa is located 19km from the property.
4. 23 Marina
Hircon International LLC began construction in 2006. It was completed in the year 2012.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Fitness centres
- Jogging track
- Pet friendly
Maina Walk and Dubai marina Mall are both within 10 km of this property. These attractions can be found approximately 10 kilometres from the property.
The Residence is located in Dubai Marina, 350m from Barasti Beach.
A popular landmark:
- Ski Dubai is just 6 km away.
- Dubai Miracle Garden can be found approximately 6.9 kilometres from this property
- From here, you can reach the Dubai Fountain at approximately 17 km.
- This property is located 17.5 kilometres from the Burj Khalifa.
- Mina Al Seyahi Tram Station
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi(260 m)
- Barasti Beach (350m)
- Dubai Kite Club (250m)
- Cayan Tower(390m)