You love to express your feelings and emotions because GIFs express your feelings and emotions better. Like other social networking sites and chat apps, even Pinterest supports GIFs. But what if you like Pinterest GIFs on your device? How can you download it? This is what we will show you here. This article will show you how to download Pinterest GIF from URLs on your PC and mobile devices.
The best online Pinterest GIF downloader
Pin Downloader is a one-click Pinterest downloader for people around the world. It is a free online Pinterest downloader that will help you easily download Pinterest GIFs directly from Pinterest.
Pin Downloader comes with a very user-friendly interface and you don’t need any special technical skills to use it. And the best part is that you can download any GIF media files to any device such as smartphones (iOS, Android, iPhone, iPad), computers (Windows, Mac, Linux), and tablets using Pin Downloader. It can work with any web browser like Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, etc. Moreover, you can download Pinterest GIFs from URLs of different sizes and quality.
Features of Pin Downloader
- Download Pinterest GIF free with just one click.
- Fast, easy, and secure tool.
- No need to download third-party software applications.
- Comes with a simple user-friendly interface.
- Pin Downloader never asks you to log in or sign up.
- Save and download Pinterest GIFs of different sizes and qualities.
How to download Pinterest GIF from URL on your PC and mobile devices
Many people like to use Pinterest because it is a great platform for non-reading and has a huge collection of interactive GIFs, have you ever wondered how to save GIFs from Pinterest, but Pinterest doesn’t provide an option to download GIFs. You can easily download Pinterest GIFs using Pinterest GIF Downloader, only using the URL.
Now I will tell you step by step how you can download Pinterest GIF with URL, so let’s get started.
Steps to download Pinterest GIF free online
- Visit the Pinterest website or app
- Go to the search field and search for what you need to
- Select the Pinterest GIF from the search results you want to download
- Copy the URL of your selected image
- On mobile devices, you can go to the “share” icon located in the upper left corner and select the “Copy link” option. As a result, the URL will be copied to your clipboard.
- On a computer, you can go to the address bar and copy the long URL from there. If not, you can find the “share” icon in the upper right corner. When you click on it, you may get a “Copy Link” button there. Using these methods, you can copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Then go to Pin Downloader
- Paste the copied URL into the input box at the top of the Pinterest GIF Downloader page
- Press the “DOWNLOAD NOW” button
- You can then preview your chosen GIF
- Below the preview, there is a “DOWNLOAD” button. Tap on it
- Your favorite Pinterest GIFs will automatically download in seconds
GIFs are all over the internet, they are a fun way to start a conversation and also a polite way to end a conversation. So, you can use these handy tools to download Pinterest GIFs from URL and communicate with your friends and family, and express what you think or feel.