Teeth whitening can accomplish a lot more than just making teeth appear healthier. Our patients’ confidence and happiness can be boosted by a radiant smile. From the convenience of your own home, Glass House Dental offers professional teeth whitening in Toronto. Getting the vibrant smile you’ve always wanted is now easier than ever with our cutting-edge teeth whitening treatment option.
Our custom teeth whitening in Toronto process keeps you out of the workplace however much as could reasonably be expected, with the goal that you have the opportunity to brighten your teeth as much and as frequently as you need.
Visit our dentist’s office to get mold off your teeth. Then, fit your new mold and get the professional teeth whitening gel. Fill the trays with the gel and use them as your dentist says. Watch your smile get brighter.
Factors to Consider of Whiteness
There are many factors to consider when determining the cause of your teeth’s lack of whiteness. It is essential to keep up with your daily dental routine and to visit a dentist regularly for check-up and cleanings of the teeth. Common causes of tooth discoloration are listed below.
- Consume sugary beverages.
- Drinking vibrant beverages like wine or coffee.
- Chewing tobacco or smoking cigarettes.
- Not practicing good dental hygiene.
- Tooth coloration can unfortunately also be influenced by genetics.
Our Teeth Whitening Method
Although teeth whitening has been around for some time, recent years have seen significant advancements. Providing patients with the white smile of their dreams has never been simpler. However, the majority of patients are concerned about the safety of teeth whitening. You can rely on the dental professionals at Glass house dental Family Dentistry to assist you in selecting the most effective teeth whitening in Toronto treatment.
Teeth whitening can be done in a few different ways, and some methods are better for some patients. As a result, it’s critical that you meet with a dentist who can guide you through the teeth whitening procedure. Because the majority of dental work is influenced by the work you do at home, our family dentists will also assist you in improving your home dental routine. When it comes to the health of your teeth, you will see great results if you visit your dentist twice a year and follow a dental routine.
What’s Better, Professional Teeth Whitening or At-Home Whitening?
There are a lot of different ways to combine professional teeth whitening with at-home whitening. Unfortunately, however, your dentist probably wouldn’t recommend a lot of these at-home remedies. When it comes to teeth whitening, you want the product to be safe for your gums and teeth as well as effective.
While many at-home teeth whitening products are known to whiten teeth, they also damage enamel and make teeth extremely sensitive. This would not be a good choice because it is effective but not good for your teeth’s overall health or safety. Because of this, we always advise consulting with one of our dentists to determine the best teeth-whitening procedure for you and your dental health.
What Advantages Does Teeth Whitening Offer?
If you read this, you might think that having stained or discolored teeth doesn’t bother you. While it may be their choice, there are several advantages to using tooth whitening procedures like Zoom Whitening to achieve whiter teeth.
- White teeth can make a person appear younger,
- Whereas aging can make teeth appear darker or yellower.
- Since they hide their teeth, people with discolored teeth tend to smile less or less brightly.
According to research, people are more likely to be regarded as younger if they smile broadly. This is something incredible for individuals who need a more youthful-looking face and could do without the prospect of having infusions to accomplish it. In addition, even if you have wrinkles, nobody will notice them because they will be too focused on your radiant smile.
Smiling is another way to convey competence and confidence. You will convey a lack of confidence if, like when you shake hands, you smile in a reserved manner. You won’t have to feel self-conscious about your smile and will appear and feel more attractive when your teeth are white.
Zoom whitening Stains and discoloration in the teeth can happen to anyone, regardless of what you eat, what medications you take, or what happens to your teeth. That doesn’t mean that stained teeth can’t be whitened up again. The Zoom whitening procedure may be the most effective of all teeth-whitening options.
What Exactly Is Zoom Whitening?
There are many reasons why Zoom whitening has become one of the most popular teeth whitening procedures available. The fact that the outcomes are both immediate and lasting is one of the main ones. It may take several weeks or even months for other tooth whitening options to show results. They often require you to put in a lot of effort, like brushing with a special method or toothpaste or putting a product in your mouth every day. With Zoom whitening, you don’t have to put in as much time, and you can have a new smile in days instead of weeks.
What Is the Zoom Whitening Process?
The best part about Zoom whitening is that it’s done quickly by a trained professional, so you can be sure it’s done right.
- You won’t have to worry about missing treatment or making any mistakes on your own. When you go in for your treatment, the first thing that will happen is that a shield will be put over your gums and lips to keep them from getting bleached.
- Your teeth will then be whitened with a gel. The gel will be applied three to four times by the technician, each time for 15 minutes. This gel is figured out with hydrogen peroxide, which has fading properties.
- Additionally, special lighting is used to aid the gel’s penetration of the enamel and the release of oxygen into the dentin. The bleaching effect and whitening of the teeth are caused by this.
- You won’t be able to eat or drink certain foods for up to 72 hours after the Zoom whitening treatment because they could hinder the whitening process. The majority of specialists will advise you to have your teeth professionally cleaned before your treatment. The better your results will be, the cleaner your teeth were before the treatment.
- The Zoom whitening process takes just a little bit more than an hour to complete. While the procedure itself takes an entire hour, the preparation process only takes a few minutes. Other than the gel making the teeth feel cold, there is little to no discomfort during that time.
How Long Does Zoom Whitening Last?
Zoom whitening can produce results that last anywhere from one to four years. However, it is ultimately up to you to determine how long the treatment lasts and how vibrant the results are. Teeth whitening may not work as well if you smoke or eat certain foods that stain your teeth regularly. You must ensure that you brush and floss regularly and visit your dentist twice a year.
Reach Out to Our Teeth-Whitening Dentist Office
We Provide Teeth-Whitening Services at Both of Our Glass House Dental. Glass House Dental, which is in the heart of Yorkville, provides a wide range of dental services, including all-encompassing, cosmetic, and general dentistry. The dentists on our team are highly skilled, dedicated, and focused on the health, comfort, and safety of their patients.