What is Stainless steel?
SAE 304 stainless steel is the most popular stainless steel. This steel contains both chromium (between 18% and 20%) and nickel (between 8% and 10.5%) metals as the main non-iron constituents. It is less electrical and thermally conductive than carbon steel. Stainless Steel is magnetic, however less magnetic than steel. It is corrosion-resistant and is popularly used because of the reason in which it is formed into various shapes.
What is Tri-Ply Stainless Steel
The fascinating and trendy cookware & houseware collection from MAXIMA has everything that can make your cooking and serving CONVENIENT, COMFORTABLE, AND SAFE TRIPLE LAYER –
LAYER 1-Food Grade 18/8 stainless steel used in the inner surface for healthy cooking. 18/8 stainless steel is the most superior stainless steel with the longest life.
LAYER 2-Encapsulated layer of aluminum right throughout the cookware including the bottom and the body. This helps in even heat distribution, 20 % less cooking time, and minimum burning of food.
LAYER 3-SS 430 magnetic stainless steel is the 3rd layer, making cookware induction friendly and durable.
The Advantages of Tri Ply Cookware are as follows:
- Always start with a low flame: Tri-ply heats up fast, so always start with a low flame. Besides a low flame adds a little more intense flavor to your food with the benefit of retaining nutritional value.
- Tri-ply Technology provides equal heat distribution which avoids food burns food tastes better and becomes aromatic.
- Less time consumption: Other cookware takes more time to cook, while tri-ply cookware reduces the cooking time in half. Today’s busy lifestyle is burdening everyone with work-life balance if we reduce the cooking time of a person.
- Value for money: The design of Tri-Ply cookware is to resist high heat enabling durability in long run. Cheap/low-cost cookware may look handy and low-weight, but only sturdy, heavy-weight cookware can serve in long term.
- Over and above, this Maxima tri-ply cookware is gas stove & induction stove friendly and can be used in dishwashers as well.
- The highly nonreactive nature of this triply stainless steel cookware avoids any kind of chemical leeching in the food even when cooked on high flame.
Tricks to maintain your Tri-Ply stainless steel cookware
- Make use of tri-ply cookware and wash & dry it immediately, It prevents dampens or spots from appearing on cookware.
- Avoid adding frozen/ cold food directly in Tri-ply stainless steel cookware, this saves temperature dipping in the dish prepared.
- Always balance the flame so it doesn’t reach extreme temperatures easily. Overheat or poorly heated cookware may waste food in the cooking process.
- Try to use soft cleaning liquid and sponges and ensure the cookware’s durability and coating in long term.
- Clean all around the corners, rims, and handle grips properly. Proper cleaning and washing will reduce the rust/ corrosion formation in cookware.
We assume our information would be helpful for you and help you choose the best cookware and kitchenware for your home. As we know Health is Wealth and the Triply Stainless Steel Cookware is the healthiest cookware that is easy to maintain in daily life.