In 1975, England host the first ever Cricket World Cup competition. The competition was place in Australia. Due to the sponsorship provide by prudential plc, the first three matches were sometimes referred to as the “Prudential Cup.” The company Prudential plc offers financial services.
The cricket matches each consist of 60 overs, and the players wore white jerseys and use balls throughout the game. In addition, cricket was play outdoors. The competitions were only play during the daytime hours, and they take place once every four years.
Prior to the Cricket World Cup in 1992, there were never more than eight teams competing in the competition. Later on, the number of teams in the Cricket World Cup was definitely raise, and in 2007, there were a total of 16 teams.
England, New Zealand, India, East Africa, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka participate in the tournament in 1975. East Africa replaced Canada in 1979, while West Indies joined the league the following year. Zimbabwe joined the arena in 1983, while Canada was the court.
The Cricket World Cup used to just attract the interest of a few hundreds of people at a time.
But today it has captured the attention of millions of people, all of whom are eagerly anticipating watching this year’s competition.
The Cricket World Cup in 1987 include the same teams as the previous tournament
- In the year 1992, South Africa join the group, and that year, their year 9 teams competed in the Cricket event.
- By the year 1996, the total number of teams had climb to a whopping 12, thanks to the addition of three new groups from the UAE, the Netherlands, and Kenya.
- During the 1999 Cricket World Cup, Bangladesh and Scotland were replace by the UAE and the Netherlands.
- Following England’s successful hosting of the tournament’s first three matches, the match in 1987 was the first time the World Cup was held anywhere other than England.
- At the Cricket World Cup in 1987, impartial umpires were first use.
- The first glimpse of the third umpire in front of the TV monitor mark the beginning of the 1996 Cricket World Cup.
- All nine of the matches that were playing at the Cricket World Cup brought more records to the annals of Cricket World Cup history.
- The records include the highest possible batting strike rate, the highest possible individual score.
- The highest possible run-scorers, and the highest possible bowling analysis.
- The best bowling financial system rate, the highest possible bowling strike rate.
- The highest possible run-scorers, the highest possible team total, the lowest possible team total, all major cricket catches, and actually the most dismissals.
- The latest twist in a summer in which Australia has play host to two of the world’s most important athletic.
- Events are that the first game of the cricket World Cup will put Australia against England on Valentine’s Day. The match will take place in Australia.
- Both the Asian Cup for football and the World Cup for cricket have drawn national teams from 27 different countries to our shores in the hopes of winning one of two elusive trophies.
- The Cricket World Cup use to just attract the interest of a few hundreds of people at a time.
- But today it has capture the attention of millions of people, all of whom are eagerly anticipating watching this year’s competition.
For more posts, Click Here