10 Best Savory Snacks to Pair with Dairy-Free Cake in London
Best Savory Snacks
Are you celebrating your birthday with friends in London and wondering what the best savoury snacks to pair with your dairy-free cake will be? This guide has the answers! Whether you’re eating in or dining out, plenty of restaurants and cafes serve up dairy-free cake in London, making this city one of the best cities in the UK to celebrate your birthday! You’ll have delicious cake that’s safe for you to eat and plenty of snacks to enjoy!
1) Wotsits: It is common knowledge that Wotsits are a perfect pairing for cake. After all, it’s what the English invented! We might not know how many flavours of the beloved crunchy treat there are – in the UK. There are five different flavours: Cheese and Onion, Salt and Vinegar, Mustard and Spicy Chilli and Roast Chicken.
2) Pringles Original: It’s hard to imagine a greater snack, or comfort food for that matter, than Pringles. Who doesn’t love a chip loaded with flavour and crunch? From their original flavour to the more exotic flavours like sweet Thai chilli sauce, Pringles does not disappoint, so if you have dairy-free cake in London, stop by Marks & Spencer on the way home and grab a can!
3) Quavers: These crispy snack snacks come in various flavours, from original cheese and onion to salt and vinegar. If you’re eating them alone, make sure you have a drink on hand!
4) Sour Patch Kids Mini: Sour Patch Kids is a favourite for so many people because it has that perfect balance of sweet and sour but also manages to be just the right amount of crunchy. The best part about these snacks is that they come in a wide variety of flavours, including pineapple and fruit punch, blue raspberry and watermelon, strawberry and apple.
5) Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco Chips: If you are a fan of all things cheesy, then you’ll love these chips! These have the iconic nacho cheese flavour of your favourite tortilla chip plus an added kick from chipotle chilli pepper that provides just the right amount of spice.
6) Salted Caramel Popcorn – Light & Crispy: Toffee Popcorn – Light & Crispy are the perfect candied popcorn for this occasion. This is because it has a crunchy caramel taste but without traditional popcorn’s buttery or greasy feel.
7) Cheese-Flavored Popcorn: Cheese-flavoured popcorn is one of the most popular savoury snacks available. Coating tasty and crunchy caramel corn with aged white cheddar cheese, cheese-flavoured popcorn has taken over the snack food industry.
8) Chipsticks Smoky BBQ: Everyone loves a good old-fashioned chip. However, the old-fashioned sound chip needs an upgrade. That’s where Chipsticks comes in. Not only are they the best-fried chips you can buy on the market, but they are also 100% gluten-free!
9) Munch Bunch Multi-Seed Crackers: Originating from Scotland, Munch Bunch Crackers is a family-run business that produces high-quality crackers that are tasty and healthy. They make crackers out of buckwheat, chickpea and sorghum, which are rich in fibre and protein while having a low glycemic index.
10 ) Guiltless Gourmet Roasted Garlic, Parmesan & Herb Potato Sticks: Cheesy, crispy, and delicious! These Guiltless Gourmet Roasted Garlic, Parmesan & Herb Potato Sticks are perfect for anyone who loves the great flavour, texture and deliciously addictive carbs. Plus, they’re free of major allergens and made right here in the Uk.